The scope of the project is to develop a joomla template for an existing html website. In regards to the front end users will have to “like” (through some social network ideally facebook) the coupon posted by subscribing doctors. The site will be something similar to [url removed, login to view] in terms of functionality.
Following are the list of tasks that will be implemented on the site.
1. Development of joomla template for existing HTML website design
2. Content Management system for managing the text and images of your site
3. Easy to use and user-friendly administration panel to manage the website
The following features are going to be incorporated into the site:
1. Registration form/login for doctors/users
2. Ability for doctors to post in the coupons from their login, which will be displayed at the front end for users to view/download which will be managed through admin
3. Ability for the users to “like” the coupon through Facebook and then allow the user to download it after “liking” it.
4. Text display of local coupons in gallery format (when a user clicks/”likes” the coupon an enlarged image will appear which will show the complete description and details of the coupon, ready for download). Information (deal, doctor, & website) about the coupon will post on the users facebook wall.
5. Payment gateway integration for the monthly doctor subscription.
6. Ability for doctors to upload their coupon details which will include uploading of coupons
7. Display of featured coupons
8. Search facility integrated with the site which will be based upon keywords, name locations, etc
9. Doctor profile pages will be available to all public users when the doctor’s coupon is located from a search
10. RSS feeds for new site content (ie. Coupons uploaded, Doctors registered, etc)
The admin panel is provided with the following functionality
1. User management
Ability to manage the users of the site, which includes activation, suspension
2. Content management
Ability to make changes in the text/photos, which will be displayed on the site
3. Coupon management
Ability for admin to manage all the coupons, which will be posted by various doctors. Admin will also have the privilege to post coupons from the backend of the site. Admin will have the rights to activate/deactivate a coupon.
4. Payment management
Ability for admin to manage all the payment information and details
5. Ad and Banner Management
Ability to add new banners, delete and edit.
Doctor management panel with the following functionality
1. Doctors can view and manage their coupons both active and inactive
2. View download stats of their coupons
3. Edit their profile page, which consists of Name, location, hours, staff/location pictures, and additional information they want incorporated.
4. Upload their new coupons