This is a project that has been started but the original programmers dropped the project. You can either use the existing code and module to complete the project or provide your own module it is up to you.
This is what I need done to complete this site,
1) Remove the Buyer account option, Need one account only.
2) On the account creation page remove "Your Dress Information" through "Email address for buyers to reach you" and leave the rest.
3) When visiting this page (/[url removed, login to view];task=display&Itemid=54&pid=) Which is the designer search page I have changed the Header to "Prom Dresses by" after the "by" the text should echo the designer, so the page title looks like "Prom Dresses by A.B.S
4) On this same page the head of the results which currently displays A.B.S (Listing Number #15), should display A.B.S (Echo Dress type) Listing 15 So if the dress is a prom dress would display A.B.S Prom Dress Listing 15, if it is a Ball Gown Would display A.B.S Ball Gown Listing 15
5) For the preview currently A.B.S 9876543210 AUD $200 again replace 9876543210 AUD $200 with the Dress Type. So should look like A.B.S Prom Dress Listing 15
6) When creating a dress listing if "Other" is selected as the Dress Designer than If "Other" should be required.
7) dress listing, under Height With Shoes need this to be able to display in both Feet and in Centimeters, I already have text for this.
8) Comment out "Asking Price Qualifier" and "Preservation Method"
9) Add the following: "Please select the option that describes you: *" This is a drop down and I have the text for this.
10) Any of the Required * input fields should have the text "Please Select One" instead of Unknown
11) Create the search results bar, this is where the user can select # of dresses per page or view them per price or most recent, See ([url removed, login to view])
12) In the dressing room need to be able to pay for multiple listings at one time this will require a small shopping cart of sorts See ([url removed, login to view], login required to view this feature)
13) Create the 5 accessory pages for Both listing the products and viewing the products, these pages should work exactly the same as the dress pages, However only 3 photos maybe uploaded for the accessories, you can see these at ([url removed, login to view])
14) Payment system needs to be set up through Plimus, I have some information for this also
15) need to be able to have different listing times for Feature Listings, So a Feature listing could be for 30, 45,60,90 days etc., but it would still be listed as a regular listing once the Feature Listing expires.
16) Emails, need account confirmation email (users need to be email verified), need forgot password email to work, need to be able to add my own text to these emails also.
17) The contact seller form on the front end does not seem to be working the message is sent but there is no text and the message title is "New Query/Question Submitted by 0 for listing id #19" It should say "[url removed, login to view] New Question Submitted by "name of buyer" and the email should then have the message from the buyer there should also be a way for me to add addition text to the end of the email message.
18) the back button when viewing listings gets in a continuous loop after contacting a seller
19) Advanced search, need to incorporate the same look as this page ([url removed, login to view])
20) From the listings need to remove the $ sign since you can not have $200 EUR
21) In the Login Bar add direct links to the Sell a Prom Dress form page and the Sell an Accessory page once a user signs in
22) On this page url/[url removed, login to view];view=article&id=63&Itemid=53 the before mentioned links should redirect to the login page if a user is not logged in, if logged in then the user should go to the form page.
23) on this page url/[url removed, login to view];task=login need the option for password recovery
24) when trying to edit articles from the front end the article text disappears when opening the WYSIWYG editor, needs fixed.
You can accesses the site by going here [url removed, login to view], use WebDev for both the user and pass.
The address posted is wrong it should be http://www.sellmypromdress.com/index.php.
Sorry about that.
19 freelancers are bidding on average $184 for this job
Hello Dear sir, I have read the posting and would like to develop as per your specifications, i'm ready to start right now, and please don't forgot to visit : [url removed, login to view] Regards.