We are looking for a professional Joomla/PHP-Developer to
- provide a component - only frontend views: no admin things are necessary
- the component shall have several views with misc. data presentation and user interaction
- table/data structure is already given, no big planning and hour-consuming thinking is necessary - we provide that all (see the spec further below)
- time is not an issue, but independent work is very important; we want to minimize the iteration loops which is of interest for both sides
You must be a experienced Joomla and PHP developer - please no programming beginners. Eventually you could post me a sample of your work, if you do not have GAF projects already finished.
Payments are done after FULL delivery. No payments in advance.
Below some explanation, don't hesitate to ask if the amount of the work is not clear. The preliminary spec is quite detailed, but the work to do is not much, so do not be scared. If you understand the spec. you will see that most tasks are quickly implementable. When you place a bid, you will receive the full specification and some more clarifying pictures, if needed.
We are also looking forward for further projects with similar work to do. Please also tell me if you are interested in future cooperation - altogether we have now 5 projects to be implemented within the next 6 months and we would really like to have only one, but experienced developer who quickly understands things and can work independently.
Awaiting your bids and best regards,
premium (I) - list of premiums
premium_ad_rnc (II) - ads by a user with role "new customer"
premium_ad_roc (III) - ads by a user with role "old customer"
premium_tr (IV) - an opened transaction
premium_blacklist (V) - users can blacklist other users
premium_eval (VI) - give marks to users, e.g. if the cooperation did not succeed
there are 2 roles, "new customer (nc)" and "old customer (oc)": the old customer is customer from a company and wants to look for a nc; the nc wants the product from the company; both sides will share the premium and the nc will then be new customer of the company;
example for that is if you have a bank account and look for a new customer; if the new customer gets member of the company, you - the old customer - get money for that from the company; here it shall be different: both sides negotiate how to share the premium (==money :))
* 1) from the list of premiums, nc or oc can make an offer by
simply referring (I) and put it into (II) or (III)
* either an oc declares "I have a premium and am looking for a nc"
* or an nc declares "I want the premium and offer xx money"
* 2) the oc then can look for nc which fit to his ad in (III)
and opens a transaction (IV)
* hey nc, I am client of the company which offers the premium I inserted in (III), the money you are offering is good, I would like to cooperate with you == lets share the premium
* 3) the nc can then have a look onto the oc and accept or decline
if he accepts, Joomla sends an email to nc and nc and the transaction gets removed
if he declines, only remove the transaction
* 4) only if the transaction was accepted, both sides can make finally an evaluation - similar to ebay, just a mark like in school (1..5)
1) the complete list of premiums - as overview, accessible for all users by selecting/clicking a premium you reach view 2
2) the detailed view of a single premium for registered users, additionally buttons to insert a new ad (see workflow 1)
**individual** views - only registered members
3) **MY** list of ads as nc and as oc ("all the ads I did in workflow number 1")
4) **MY** list of all open transactions
5) **MY** list of open evaluations
6) **MY** list of blacklisted users - users which are ignored in any way
most views will have the possibility to remove items, for instance an oc might want to remove his ad, cause he is no longer interested
* this is almost the complete work, some minor details are furthermore necessary,
for instance: write a simple script whatever language (php, perl, ...) that removes ads which are older than 2 weeks and inform the user by email;
* eventually one or two more views are necessary - have to think about that
* clean and structured code
* full rights on the source code - you may not resell the code to anybody else
* all processed GET/POST parameters should be MySQL-injection safe - just check for
forbidden characters and use parametrization for the sql queries/commands... this is absolutely important
* write a bill if possible
* good English! if you don't understand something cause I explained it bad - no problem; if you do not understand because of a lack of English knowledge ... this would be painful and we do not want that
* work independently! I want to safe time and do not want thousands of iteration loops; therefore the detailed spec. will follow