I'm looking for a person who can write a plugin to joomla cms.
Concept: jos_users contains sensitive information such as Name, username, and email address in unencrypted form.
If someone would hack the joomla website, encrypting these information would make it hard to reveal these sensitive information to hacker.
The plugin has the following functionalities:
- after installation, it displays instructions that jos_users will be modified on plugin activation, and the user has to backup this table.
- strong public/private key encryption algorithm should be used, the plugin should check whether the encryption is available, otherwise it won't activate
- on first activation, it modifies the table jos_users (or uses some other table, no unencrypted information are saved anywhere in the database)
- every mod_users or other user registration plugin or plugin which reads/writes user information via Joomla API works without any problem.
- should work with Joomla 1.5 / 1.6
That's it.. I'm not responding to automated responses, please reply with why you should be chosen to be the one who completes the project.
Happy bidding. Thanks you.