When a Visitor comes to the website, they should be able to:
1. Select a pre-made template of: Checks (All Varieties), Business Forms (All Varieties), business cards, postcard, calendar, flyers, etc
2. Or customer can upload own his/her own file (psd, ai, pdf, eps) for printing and preview proof before sending.
3. Be able to modify or customize pre-design templates.
a. to make one or a number of text boxes in a bound area, type into the text box
b. then allow them to adjust the font, color, size etc of the text - inputing sensitive information such as routing numbers.
c. Upload image
d. Crop Image to correct dimensions, and manipulate image
e. to precisely position it anywhere in the bounded area
f. Finally to be able to save it - on the server and give it a name so that others can subsequently view it.
4. Be able to do all editing with real time preview before order
5. Order Form and Payment Processing
6. Allow Returning Customers to view past orders and re-order.
Should be like [url removed, login to view] as much as possible with its functionality.
On the Admin side, it should be able to:
1) Add additional templates with ease - Should be able to integrate not only business forms and checks, but other print products such as Banner, Offset print digital print,Postcards, Flyers, etc
2) The project the customer completed should be PRINT ready – ie, CMYK output of PDF or other CMYK formats.
3) Admin should be able to print multiple business forms/checks per page
4) Should be able to process credit card and or paypal payment online.
5. Once checkout is complete for customer, the program should produce a print ready PDF or EPS and store it with a unique job ID accessible
5) Customize the layout with ease.
Additional items to think about:
Client must be able to log in to the website and view the status of any print job, change profile settings, etc.
Visitors should have a profile with past orders viewable and able to make updates to resubmit orders.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $3446 for this job
Hello, This is Ashley from Sam-sys working as Project Manager. We are a team of 250 experts in CMS and E commerce domains. Kindly check the PMB for more information. Regards, Ashley