I run my own web design business. I can get anywhere from 1 to 3 website projects per week.
All sites are normally 7 to 10 pages, pretty much informational only with no flash.
I’m willing to pay $150 per website, more in some cases depending on the clients budget, I always provide more money to my designers if I get paid more as well.
Requirements to bid on this job:
- Must be a company with enough people to handle up to 4 projects per week
- Must communicate consistently via Yahoo or MSN IM
- Must show me your work, need to see you’ve been in business for a while
- Must be able to custom design, edit templates, and integrate PSD files (all not just one or the other)
Again, communication is the key, I will research your company. I don’t want a project manager sending the work out further, I do that myself. I only want a company. I don’t want an individual that takes off on an emergency and leaves me hanging, it causes me to lose money as I have to refund the money.
Note: I run my own web design company and occasionally have the funds escrowed. After the first couple of projects we need to establish a relationship that I can pay when the client releases the funds. This is not my first time, I’ve been doing this for over three years now. I have a great relationship with many designers.
This is a Featured Project
- What is your email address
- Where are you located
- What is your IM Address