Adjust the PSD file:
• Take out the ‘network +cloud experts’ phrase in the top banner
• Add facebook icon in the bottom corner alongside twitter bird
• Make the aQovia logo bigger
• Make the search bar smaller and move it up
• Make a “tag line” text module for us to edit a title at the top of the page (since the network and cloud experts phrase has been removed we can place a text box there)
• The left menu has to be remade with less indentation, and a design matching aQovia’s corporate look,, with borders to look more like a menu system (similar to exaples pointed out)
• A new module with a distinctive design (different to the menu and article) to hold downloadable files for visitors. The module should be easy to upload files to, present them in an attractive manner and be able to be positioned on any page where it is necessary.
• A module with the latest twitter aQovia updates in the left column
• A module on the latest aQovia blog posts in the right column
• The modules have to be split into three columns, left, middle and right side, all of which are held on one background article sheet. So if the left column modules go down further then the content, the white page still stretches down to that point.
• The frontpage modules moved to show the positions described in the Powerpoint attached with a new updated Slideshow module
• Make the articles archive look nicer (indentation is too far)(it needs to be collapsable)
• Make the blog posts title have a background
• Make the preview blog boxes smaller
• In the preview blog section, the title of the next article is on the same line as "read more". New title has to start on next line