i have a Joomla website which i like the design - but its seems that the website isn't run very well, besides i want to organize a little bit the back end to be more friendly to use.
so here is a list of what i need to do:
1. Check and fix XHTML validation code.
2. Check and fix CSS validation code.
4. Make sure all the site is SEO friendly
5. Fix the back end to be more friendly
6. to be able to get in the site with mobile device.
7. install some nice extension for better use.
8. make sure the site will run better and faster.
* Don't bid if you're not a professional with Joomla!!!
if you win the project and do it well - we have more Joomla projects for you.
53 freelancers are bidding on average $471 for this job
We are ready to start working on the project. Please check PMB for our portfolio. That would be pleasure if we can get a chance to work with you. Thanks. AHT!
We are the most experienced and highest rated US company on Freelancer.com. Check our reviews and be sure to read our PM. Look forward to working with you soon. Nova