Modify an existing template (HiveMind bought from RocketTheme) to the new layout OR create a whole new template and install the necessary plugins (extensions) to enhance it's functionality.
This is a simple Joomla site to be built in version [url removed, login to view] or higher.
The Joomla installation will be need to be set in this server as the development server:
ftp & Direct Admin details are to be provided later
You are required to create the template/css based on the design files (provided by Crease) and install the extensions;
Test the website in both Mac/PC (explorer 7+, firefox 3+, Safari 3+) for consistency in layout issues for CSS compatibility.
***note: if you do not have access to a Mac to test, please do not bid on this project;
I will provide the design & layout files;
I upload actual content.
Core functionalities to deliver are:
• multi-language selector using JoomFish (Spanish & Catalan)
• Able to upload Flash (swf) files using the CMS;
• Install JCE administration & JCE editor as the WYSIWYG editor;
• Search (use default joomla search);
• News (use default joomla);
• eNewsletter template & manager (use CC newsletter);
• Slideshow in the frontpage (use the plugin provided);
• email form;
• RSS (use default joomla);
• Photo Gallery (recommend one which has text caption capabilities);
• 2-level menu navigation on the main menu.
– menu (2 levels of navication), search, language selector;
– menu (links) for 'formacion, servicios, sensibilizacion, estudios';
– text & images, news excerpts, links;
• Sobre OES:
- L'obseratori (text & images);
- Objectivos (text & images);
• Linias de accion:
– ¿que hacemos? (text & images);
– Cursos (text & images);
- Servicios para empresas (text & images);
– Sensibilizacion (text & images);
– Estudios (text & images);
• Entidades colaboradoras:
– red universitaria (text & images);
– entidades sociales (text & images);
- default Joomla! (text & images);
– OES en los medios (text & images);
– notas de prensa (text & images);
– OES en imagines (text & images);
– (text & images);
– email form
– Google map ( link)
• Galeria de Fotos (photo gallery)
1. I'd want a simple change-log of all code alterations & code comments on the PHP files where needed. This helps future developers to understand the work easily---be sure to forward me an updated change-log daily to monitor progress;
3. Always work of the development server.
deadline: 2 days from commencement date (allow 1 day prior to test & troubleshoot)
Payment to be paid via escrow in milestones:
1. template & css completed (1/3 of fee released);
2. beta version completed (1/3 of fee released);
3. browser compatibility & testing completed (1/3 of fee released);
*** a bonus of $50 will be awarded at the end if the deadline is met and testing is done at a good level
18 freelancers are bidding on average $201 for this job
The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this job.