Looking for one Expert Drupal / Joomla / Wordpress developer to build a site and webshop
The purpose of the CMS website is to sell products made by the people working on the social care farm and to use the revenue for defined goals on the social care farm, i.e. a horse stable.
This goal and the products that contributes to this goals may vary during the operational use of the website. Therefore flexibility is a key requirement throughout the website based on an open source CMS.
The web shop within the website has to be simple and accessible for any customer. I.e. there will be no accounting used within the web shop.
The CMS website will roughly contain the following pages/elements
- Home page
o Content frame
o Thermometer; dynamically based on revenues
o Social bookmarking; twitter, facebook and hyves plugins
- Web shop
o No accounting, captcha
o Categorized products
o Payment types; iDeal and Bank (Pre)Payment (Dutch payment methods)
- Information pages
- Contact form
- Will provide a portfolio with showcases (min 3) and references (URL’s)
- Minimal of 3 years of experience with one of the following CMS’s:
o Joomla (incl. VirtueMart)
o WordPress (incl. WPSC)
o Drupal (incl. Ubercart)
o Preferably experience with iDeal and Bank (pre)Payments plugin
- The winning bidder MUST have a Google talk or MSN account and agree a time at which contact can be made
on any given day. Communication is key to successful business and I wish to communicate with my provider to
ensure both parties are always happy.
- The provider MUST be committed to work within given deadlines. If you have a problem with this, please do NOT
- If you feel that some features are particularly difficult/time-consuming/costly to implement, please discuss with us.
We really don't care if you change a little here and there, as long as the result is good, functional, and easy to
use for us.
- Please provide us with a timeline for the realization of the project.
- Fixed price, based on bid
- 25% when all templates are delivered excluding the web shop
- 50% when all templates are delivered including the web shop
- 25% after acceptance testing
1. Selecting a provider and awarding the contract
2. Providing detailed functional designs (based on UML use cases) with page impression, wire frames and
descriptions of each needed attribute. Providing a PSD from the proposed site layout and some page or frame
3. Appling the chosen layout into a CMS template(s) and providing a demo for it. All the website pages, excluded
the web shop, have to be demoed.
4. Appling the shopping cart into a CMS and providing a demo for it.
5. Designing a test for the total website and testing it:
b. Web shop
c. Information page
d. Contact page
6. Tweaking the site with respect to SEO and bug finding/testing
7. Providing knowledge and documentation about installing and implementing the CMS website, incl. shopping cart
8. Site acceptance
o Bidding fase is from 15th Augustus till the 12th September
• Website concept (see PDF attachment)
• Website sitemap (see PDF attachment)
o Awarding bid is from 12th September till the 19th September
o Awarding contract for the 1st of October
o Development fase is in October
o Acceptance fase is in November
o We are also looking for a person / company that we can out source this kind of work too on a regular basis and
build a professional relationship with for other projects we are working on.
44 freelancers are bidding on average €1226 for this job
Nexus, Please hire an expert Joomla/Wordpress team to do quality work in timely manner. We believe in long term relationships and 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. See PMB and lets start.
hi, We are specialized developers in developing custom web apps. We're confident we can make you happy with the quality we will deliver and that shows when you work with [login to view URL] check PMB for more details...
Hello! We are strong team of experts who are ready to cooperate with you. The price on the bid is a place-holder because we need more details to make an estimation. Please, check the PMB for details. Thanks.
Dear Sir/Madam, We have experience in developing ecommerce websites and have expertise in Joomla, Wordpress, Drupal, PHP, kindly review Private Message Board for details. Thanks & Regards, Norlink