!!!!READ THE PROJECT DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY, BEFORE APLLYING FOR IT. ALL STANDARD ANSWERS WILL BE REJECTED!!!!
We are creating a new sport news website. The design has been completed in Photoshop and exported into 2 PSD templates. One PSD for the index frontpage and one PSD for a normal article page. We have many writers on our site, so the project should be completed as an user-friendly CMS news website.
Here are the requirements:
1) The new Joomla site should be exactly identical with our PSD template.
2) The Joomla template has to be constructed for the newest 1.7 version and be compatible with later versions as well. Future Joomla updates shall NOT have any impact on the Joomla site and design, when replacing the files. In other words, NO EDITING IN JOOMLA CORE SYSTEM FILES.
3) We need a 100% dynamic news/content CMS system, ready for publishing news articles through a standard Joomla editor. The CMS system should automatically handle the news archive, latest news section and other dynamic components.
4) We need a news archive, were all news are updated automatically when published. User should be able to sort the news and search for specific news.
5) The latest news section (Headlines) on the frontpage and on other pages should be maintained and updated automatically when publishing news.
6) The one featured news article on the frontpage with the big image, should update the news text header automatically. Only the background image should be uploaded.
7) The site should be created modules, so we can relocate and disable all the different boxes. Even create new modules in the same style.
8) The menu has on main menu (yellow) and one submenu (blue). When holding the mouse over an item in the main menu, the submenu shall show the available items within that menu category. We should be able to edit and add items to the menu.
9) We need a separate search page, where users can search for news articles.
10) Below each news article, there should be a comment section, where users can comment the article. Users should register to comment and admin should be able to delete comments and ban users.
11) Below each article, users should be able to navigate to the next article or the previous article by clicking on "Next" or "Previous". Below each link there should be the Text Headline of the respective article. (More details in PSD template)
Don’t apply unless you are a skilled Joomla coder and can fulfill all of our requirements!
Hi, I'm a Joomla developer from the UK, with experience in the sports website area. I've created the website in Joomla for on of the official UEFA leagues. Please see my PM for more information. Thanks, Dave
41 freelancers are bidding on average $569 for this job
Your job is a simple task for the team of expertise we have. Our flawless working on the project along with strict adherence to deadline will certainly please you. For more details, please see PMB.