So i need someone to do the code end of my webpage. I have the entire design done in a bunch of PSTs. Now i need to turn it into a joomla website. This site is a real estate web page catered toward the selling or renting of property to military personal. It is going to be similar to militarybyowner.com. Its pretty intense and there are alotta in's and outs to the site. In a nutshell this page needs to have the ability to...
- browse posted properties based on city state and or military base throughout the US
- contact the seller from the webpage through txt messaging, direct user mail, and/or a listed phone number
- create a user to sell and/or rent property
- sell advertising space (integrated banner system)
- user management. (ability to export all user, message all users, pull user info etc..)
- integration of a forum system tied to the joomla user
- check interesting properties and compare them against each other
- save interesting properties to a favorites list
- incorporation of txt'ing from the webpage and the option for the user to participate or not participate in receiving and/or sending txt's
- property submission forms with basic txt info and picture upload options, gallery options, bold options (kinda think about ebay here i suppose)
- mail alerts optionally tied to your personal email account
- an integrated approval process for all submitted info.
- be able to customize what the user sees based on what type of user he or she chooses to be when they create the user.
- the joomla interface also need a nice stats module and a backup module.
This project needs to be completed within 4 weeks!!!! and you need to have a couple of projects available to show me you can make this thing happen. Dont give me fluff or garbage if you really cant do this for me. I have a deadline to meet here. Also varying from the design is only going to be minimally allowed. So make sure your going to be able to plug in my custom design into a php joomla system.
an example of the index has been attached.
1/3 of the payment will be payed right away to get the project started. Another 1/3 will be payed after the coding is done. The final payment will be payed when the testing is done and verified to be working the way it should be.
i look forward to speaking with you all!