VOIP Residential Phone Service
We are developing a residential Broadband phone service.
We will be targeting residential customers with its broadband phone service. Our phone plans will include unlimited calling in the US and Canada, 500 minute calling plans for a flat fee in US and Canada, and a Virtual phone number plan. All plans will have long distance and international calling for a per minute fee based on our providers rates. We will also offer calling cards with pre defined dollar amounts.
The setup that we are looking for should include the ability to configure new accounts from a web based interface. We strongly prefer using the ODBC option with SER and Asterisk for configuration rather than the text config files. We do not want to use MySQL for the database if possible. We prefer to use a standard ODBC connection to a SQL Server database. Our main platform is Windows, but we do want to keep SER and Asterisk on Linux. Configuration should take place on 2 separate machines, one for SER and the other for Asterisk.
Requirements outlined in this document are for phase 1 of the project. Phase 2 will include high availability and redundancy.
This installation will be a pure IP based solution. Origination and Termination will be provided via 3rd party providers using either SIP or IAX. All clients will be SIP phones or ATA’s.
1. A complete SER and Asterisk solution capable of handling any number of users (I understand the bandwidth and hardware limitations).
2. Billing module to handle toll calls and over minute usage. It should also be able to handle the prepaid calling cards and up front billing of the monthly phone packages.
3. Automatic provisioning of new phone accounts based on the product they purchased. If they only purchased 500 minutes, the application should bill them for the overage.
4. Web interface for users to view call data records and account information
5. Calling card application with web provisioning and online recharge.
6. Recording of voice greetings via a handset
7. Retrieval of voice messages via handset or website.
All of our web applications will be written in .NET. Since most of the open source apps for Asterisk are php or perl, this is acceptable. We will have them converted to .NET in a separate project. The web apps that are delivered should be configured to run on Windows.
To sum it all, we are looking for someone that can give us a total solution that will be ready to run and accept customer with an easy to use interface.
19 freelancers are bidding on average $4825 for this job
Hi, It would be great if you can do the same using C#. Asterisk which is an Open source daemon is written is linux based but can be converted in C# format. Thanks Matrix Media.