Hello and thanks for looking,
This is a complete installation and configuration of the A2Billing application on a server running Ubuntu 64.
The following steps have been copied from the A2Billing website:
1. Install Asterisk with Asterisk Realtime, MySQL, Apache and PHP version 5.2
2. Download and explode the A2Billing tarball.
3. Move, copy or symlink the Admin, Customer, Agent and Common directories into web-root, or configure apache to display them in a directory of your choice.
4. Move copy or symlink AGI/[login to view URL] into the asterisk agi-bin directory, and also copy or symlink the common/lib directory.
5. Create a new A2Billing database then create the database schema with DataBase/mysql-5.x/[login to view URL]
6. Apply each “DataBase/mysql-5.x/UPDATE...” SQL file in order from 1.7.0 to the latest version.
7. Place [login to view URL] in /etc/ and adjust the database settings to suit your install.
8. Move or copy your sound files from addons/sounds/ into the asterisk “sounds” directory.
9. Install the cronjobs from the Cronjobs/ directory. The comments at the top of each file give a suggested schedule for each cronjob.
10. Configure the Asterisk dial-plan for A2Billing using the files in addons/asterisk-conf/ as a guide.
11. System Settings | Global Settings.
13. Call-plans & Rate Tables
15. Asterisk Dial-Plan
17. Enable VoIP Origination and Termination Billing
18. Enable DID Resale
19. Enable Call-forwarding
20. Enable Voicemail
21. Enable Web Interface/Integration with Customer Website
22. Create Customer and Test Number
20 freelancers are bidding on average $497 for this job
I am an expert on asterisk and a2billing. I am managing 2 serves with billing system. I can help you to do it fast. exoert on voip technologie and linux system.
Asterisk and A2Billing is my expertise, if you choose to start it with me and you are available on the chat we can even finish it sooner than 3 days i have bidded Happy new year 2015 by the way