I need website made in Drupal.
Website is for company which produces and sells bookbinder's goods, mainly covers.
I has NOT be a shop, just offer/catalogue with prices.
What I need from developer, is to deliver site (code + db dump) with catalogue/offer mechanism implemented, I will do rest of site (about company, contact page, templates and design) myself.
Worker of company must be able to add offer item himself.
- there are 2 types of covers:
a. made from canvas
b. made from veneer. There will be few types of veeners (probably three, but there must be easy way to add another type).
canvas can have few colours, and veener have few colours. Number of colours for veener != number of colours
- next, each canvas can have few (about 4) types of metal corners.
- there must be also informations:
- that inscriptions on the covers are for free.
- that covers are in specified list of sizes (AA - 5mm, A - 10mm, B - 13mm ....)
- that company can make nonstandard sizes of covers (link to contact).
- when adding cover variant (which means specified canvas type, colour, type of veener (if veener not canvas), and type of metal corners (if used)), an photo of such variant will be added. Also there will be uploaded photos of veener types, canvas photo, metal corners photo etc.... Offer should be very intuitive and nice-looking for end user.
More technical details/requirerements:
- Drupal (I think that 5.2 should be best, but if you think that you should use different version, tell me why).
- I'd like to use postgres as db engine, but I can accept mysql if postgres isn't good for some reason.
- there must be way to add new item of offer, new colour, new type of veener from admin panel.
- permissions - admin must be able to grant permission to add colours/types/items etc... to some role.
- you can write your own module, or use any existing module, depending what is better, faster, cheaper.
- if using your own module, each text which will appear on the page must be enclosed with t() , because site will be in non-english language (thus I will need to make translation of it).
When placing your bid, please tell me about your ideas/consideration, how would you implement it. If you would write your own module, or use some already existing modules, or you would modify some existing module.