We are a GSP (Game Server Provider) that currently uses a very savvy Game Control Panel which allows our clients to work with their servers, as well as our company to create and administrate their Game Servers. However, there is a lot of things missing in it. Seeing how our current system has been ioncube encoded, and we can not decode it, we are seeking to create a completely new solution (modeled after our current one). Our company is run a bit different than others, so we seek a different solution.
It will need to be coded in PHP/mySQL, and will need to have the following abilities:
1) Ability to create accounts (username/password for clients only)
2) Ability to create Admins (username/password for admins only)
3) Start/Stop/Restart Game Servers (PHP will have to connect to server via SSH & start a Screen Session, due to the nature of the games we run - Stopping server will have to have ability to know which session to kill and clean)
4) Install Games via repository files ([url removed, login to view] files put in a specific directory which must be pulled and extracted by this new system in one shot!)
5) Ability for admins & clients to use a WebFTP
6) Ability for Admins to use a Web SSH (for quick troubleshooting)
7) Ability to create servers with Game Server specifics (IE: Player Slots, Start Command, Map name... etc)
8) Billing Solution allowing client signups.
9) Emails from billing solution telling of new customers, their IP, the game they've chosen, slots..etc
10) Monthly Billing Automation - accepting only BluePay (same API as [url removed, login to view], just pointed at BluePay services) and PayPal Standard (NOT pro).
11) Monthly reports on Paying & non-paying customers...
12) Perhaps automation to suspend non-paying accounts passed X amount of days overdue.
We realize this isn't the most clearest requests, as it is very hard to state exactly what we are asking for. The best example I can give you is SwiftPanel (Our current Game Control Panel). We basically want to re-create Swift, but ad a few things to make it more geared towards us. Please go check out the SwiftPanel project before bidding or corresponding with us. It's not a very big system at all. In fact it's rather simplistic and has very few files (in comparison to some of those HUGE CMS systems out there).
This project will require a PHP/MySQL/LAMP technology guru. You will need to know how to control SSH via PHP/mySQL. You will need to be very savvy with Linux as well. One of our company owners is a PHP guru as well, and can help as much as possible - but busy schedules don't allow for much time on his part.
Please don't tell us of your "Joomla, osCommerce, Open-Source CMS" experience. As this project is far from those systems, and will require a clean build. We would consider some type of Joomla integration, but would prefer NOT to go down that road.
We are very open to your bids, idea's, and opinions! We may consider "alternative" offers as well.
3 freelancers are bidding on average $383 for this job
Hi! I have gone through your requirement and i am glad that i can accomplish this task, i would be more interested to speak to you on IM. Pls give us an opportunity to work with you.