In Progress

Migrate wordpress website to VPS server

Hi I currently have a wordpress multiuser installation on a shared server that I need to migrate to a VPS. Instead of moving the entire multiuser structure I want to break out one of the websites to its own wordpress installation on this VPS.

You will need to configure the VPS as well. The Linus OS will likely be CentOS 5 64-bit.

Skills: HTML, Linux, PHP

See more: wordpress website installation, centos website, migrate wordpress centos vps, wordpress vps, wordpress structure, wordpress multiuser, wordpress installation, website migrate, vps, server configure, migrate php, linux vps, configure vps, want vps, centos vps wordpress, configure vps server, configure php server, vps server php, centos wordpress, moving wordpress, website moving, server linux centos, centos php, migrate linux vps, server vps

About the Employer:
( 1 review ) West Perth, Australia

Project ID: #1118516

Awarded to:

tehif

I've got more than 7 years of experience with CentOS. Please check my reviews also note my completion rate and let me help you!

$80 AUD in 0 days
(51 Reviews)
5.8

18 freelancers are bidding on average $124 for this job

aroel

i can do this, hardening and migrate your site

$200 AUD in 1 day
(84 Reviews)
5.9
skrmm1

Hey there. I think I can help you. Cheers.

$120 AUD in 2 days
(56 Reviews)
5.7
virusvi2

Hi, I am ready!

$70 AUD in 0 days
(75 Reviews)
5.7
lucarossi

I can start right now, please check out your PMB. Regards

$120 AUD in 2 days
(30 Reviews)
5.2
gr8support

Please refer PMB.

$100 AUD in 1 day
(76 Reviews)
5.1
mpankov

Hi, Please check PM.

$160 AUD in 1 day
(12 Reviews)
5.0
ancientb

Hello,we can start immediately

$80 AUD in 0 days
(39 Reviews)
4.9
dungvit85

ready to work for you. thank you.

$75 AUD in 0 days
(29 Reviews)
4.5
splourde

Hi, I'm a Linux/Unix system administrator working with an actual hosting company and I'm specialized with migration. I can start right away, simply let me know!

$80 AUD in 1 day
(10 Reviews)
3.7
tech2yash

Wordpress/php experienced

$250 AUD in 3 days
(1 Review)
2.8
freelanceu

We can do this for you for a several hours. Please check PMB

$80 AUD in 0 days
(0 Reviews)
2.4
decodermaster

I have experince on this

$60 AUD in 2 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
gerardm

Hi there, I am a qualified systems administrator with vast experience of Linux, Apache, MySQL and WordPress installations. If you want this job done right the first time, quickly and with no hassle, I am the person for More

$90 AUD in 1 day
(0 Reviews)
0.0
StiiCeva

I've done this before!

$180 AUD in 2 days
(1 Review)
2.6
subho46

Hi, I am ready to work with you. Thank's

$58 AUD in 2 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
callmeshawn

I will complete this project according to the details specified for 25% to accept the work and the remaining 75% upon completion.

$230 AUD in 1 day
(0 Reviews)
0.0
arieltech

Please check our company profile.

$200 AUD in 1 day
(0 Reviews)
0.0