OS commerce site, php, PDF generation, ability to upload and manage mail list, credit card authorization, follow our design template and specifications.
We need to build an OS commerce website that will do all of the following:
1. The site is for customizing material that will be printed.
2. The customer will enter information to be printed and the database must capture and store this customer information for each order. We will need a customized PDF proof to verify this customization for the customer.
3. In the Administration area of the site we will need the ability for the administrator to download this PDF proof.
4. The code must be written using php
5. We will need the ability for the customer to upload a mail list to the server and there must be a place in the Administrative area of the site where a module is created to manage these lists. The Administrator must be able to upload and download the lists, and the correct customer name and address information must be associated with the correct order.
6. The site must have the ability to accept major credit cards using authorize.net.
We need hourly rate, total cost of the project and time required to complete the project. This project has a short timeline, so quick completion is desired.
The types of items that will be customized are things like post cards, brochures, business cards.
As an example, the customer would select the post card to customize. They enter information, and a PDF proof is created to show them how the printed post card will look. They need the ability to upload a mailing list for who this post card would get mailed to. In the Adminstration area of the site, the administrator would need to be able to download the PDF proof and the mailing list associated with this post card order.
Not all items that are customized will need to have a mailing list associated with them.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $987 for this job
*** Bid is actually $2450. *** We have a ready made solution. Only changes required are to provide proof as PDF (we use alternative at present) and the email list.