Project: SP20091028 - PHP based web filemanager integration in apache
** Brief description
Integration of the product [url removed, login to view] (webfilemanager)
We would like to give our customer the possibility to use
the webfilemanger from [url removed, login to view] to access there
files. The access sould be protected.
- Integration of the php based webfilemanager product from
[url removed, login to view] on apache2 running on linux.
- Using htaccess mechanism for access protection
- The filearea which must be accessed by the authentificated
user depends on the username: /srv/filearea/<username>,
therefore the root of the files shown inside the
web filemanager is /srv/filearea/<username> - the
user is not allowed to navigate one or more level's up
(e.g. /srv/filearea/ or /srv)
- A logout button must be available to terminate the session,
so another access to the page must popup the htaccess dialog again.
- orignal php-source from [url removed, login to view]
- your changed source tree of ckfinder
- description of apache configuration to integrate ckfinder.