* script loading the spiegel feed
* script follow the article link in the feed like
"<guid>[url removed, login to view],1518,668536,00.html</guid>"
(we follow the printable version of the article)
* script removing html markup from article and store the plain text
file on disk (I can setup so the only needed part of html page will be
saved )- like contents of "<div id="spArticleContent">" html
* script saving the url of article
"[url removed, login to view],1518,668536,00.html" in db
* script loading article urls from db (saved in the 1 step) and
feting print version of pages.
* script compares the content of the pages (just fetched content and
the content stored on the disk on step 1) - if there is dramatical
changes (we can use the filesize changes or some kind of text found
on page) script email an alert to you.
Each new feed should be additionally configured to be used with the