I need a hand setting up my PBX, i would like the ability to perform the following tasks as a bare minimum:
- Make & Receive phone calls directly to handsets, with voicemail.
- Receive faxes and forward to email
- Secure server, no beta software etc. Must have only those ports open which are required and fail2ban installed.
- Inteactive menu for the customer to press 1 for sales, 2 for support etc.
- webmin installed.
Preferred features I would like are:
- SMS Support (in and out bound)
- Logging to MySQL
- Interface with Skype/Twilio
- I want the ability record a message as a MP3, upload it and use that as a "fixed notification call", much like a wake up call, so i can trigger remotely via a script to dial and play the mp3 to the recipient.
- ideally a PHP client for triggering above script.
Setup of the PBX will be on a fresh VMware machine, operating system is your choice.
To be successful in this bid, you will provide me with an accurate description of the work involved, and which features you will be including in your price, and your chosen operating system (linux).
You will be given full root access to a VM, required voip provider details as well as other details as required.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $694 for this job
Hi, We are asterisk/freepbx/voip solution provider and have implemented/setup various system for calling. Please check your PMB for related work detail and references. Thanks