We have a running Magento website. And looking for a Magento expert to solve 1 bug.
This is a 30$ project 1 bug to fix
We need to produce a CSV file of newly orders for the carrier so he can make a label with barcode information.
A clean CSV file in ANSI format must be uploaded to his system. Normally Magento produces a coded UTF-8 file. We tried to convert this to ANSI. Without success. When the file is in UTF-8 then the diacritic characters are broken down and the label contains wrong information. We also have a Oscommerce site which produces a correct ANSI file. I added these you can see the difference.
In the attachments you will following info:
Oscommerce step 1
Oscommerce step 2
Oscommerce step 3
Now step 1
Now step 2
Now step 3
[url removed, login to view] , now produced file UTF-8 gives error in diacritic characters
[url removed, login to view] , manually converted above file into ANSI  no errors in diacritic characters
data for login is given after project agreement
job needs to finish asap