Cancelled

Magento Google Base extension fix

We have a Magento free extension from RocketWeb Extensions for Google Base ([url removed, login to view]). The extension works great, except when grabbing the special price from Magento

About 20% of our inventory is managed by us the other 80% is managed by a third party and their script. The special price for the 20% is grabbed just fine. But the extension does not grabbe the special price for the 80%, even tho it exist in the magento back-end and product page.

RocketWeb wanted $95 to do this for us - we are looking for someone that can beat that.

Skills: Magento, PHP

See more: magento google base extension, magento inventory, magento free, html base, google extension, base, base price magento, magento special, google wanted, inventory php html, inventory script magento, google product magento, script generator html, php inventory html, magento price product page, magento product page script, google extensions, feed inventory magento, fix end, magento fix price, fix price product, fix google feed, inventory html script, magento inventory extension, end fix

About the Employer:
( 0 reviews ) United States

Project ID: #2502824

1 freelancer is bidding on average $80 for this job

AStonetech

I could make it work for special price, could start immediately.

$80 USD in 1 day
(239 Reviews)
7.2