I am interested in having an extension for Magento with the details and features listed below. The goal is to offer a photographic equipment rental service online through my magento store. Although this is what I would like I know and understand the complexities associated with creating a magento extension with these complexities. I would also consider having a separate site to facilitate this feature if the Magento extension is more work than its worth. In your bid please let me know which approach you would like to take.
Pay Per Rentals
• Flexible pricing models. You can enter any number of pricing periods you want based on quantity and time period. Time periods are: minute,
hour, day, week, month, or year. For example you could have a price for a 2 hour rental, 1 day rental, 3 day rental, 2 week rental, etc. The inbetween pricing is pro-rated.
• Rental inventory is automatically assigned when a customer places an order and it's invoiced
• Admin: send and return rentals page. Rentals can be returned by date, order, or serial number. Tracking number can be assigned for shipping.
• NEW - bundles and packages. Offer multiple products together for rent or sell and correctly manage inventory checking for the entire bundle. For example rent together a camera with a tripod and memory cards, or a video game system with games.
• Blockout dates - disallow certain dates from being rented
• Deposits - accept a certain amount as as deposit for a product. This amount can be authorized only to the credit card
• Report by serial number - view a page showing where each serial number is if you track by serial number
• Works with admin order creator - rentals can be added from both the customer side and admin side. Admin order creator allows adding dates to the order and checking inventory as well
• Rental turnover time - can add time before and after the rental to allow for restocking or for time spent in transit
Rental Memberships & Rental Queue
• Ability to create new rental plans and modify current ones (how many days the rental plan is, how many rentals are allowed out, and the cost).
• Send & Return rentals management
• Batch print center for printing the shipping labels for that days rentals - labels can be generated in HTML or PDF format
• Creation and deletion of rental inventory
• Ability to upgrade/downgrade or cancel membership from admin
• Member billing page showing the plan they are subscribed to and their next billing date.
• Sends customers emails when a rental is shipped to them or a rental is received.
• Rental queue page to prioritize pending rentals, and displays what rentals they currently have out.
• Custom signup process where customer can pick what rental plan they want.
• Track your rentals and for sale items by serial #s which can be printed out as barcode labels
• Overall inventory page showing you all your inventory at once and reservations pending
• New tab on edit product page showing the reservation history for each product
• Inventory calendar showing quantity available per day, week, month
17 freelancers are bidding on average $578 for this job
Here are Magento Experts , please check Our Latest Magento work In PMB For Our Experience and skills Regarding Magento projects and Let me start your work , Thanks
Hi, Good day!! This is Umesh from Fortunesoft IT Innovations. We have Magento Experts in our team to work on this assignment. Lets discuss in detailed about this Job through Private Message Board/Inbox.
We are Magento Experts and are in business since 2006 and have developed more then 300+ Magento Projects . Lets get this Magento project done and you will not be disappointed . Please check your PMB
Hi, I have good expertise and skills in Html5, Css3, Jquery, Ajax, Wordpress, Magento and responsive layouts. Keeping my fingers crossed for a positive reply from your side. Thanks Nav
It's an easy task for [url removed, login to view] have gone through your requirements and we are ready to start the work immediately on your project. Please see the attached list of company's projects. Also please check the PMB.Thanks.