I have a fresh install of Magento V220.127.116.11 online and require some configuration/customizations carried out.
You will need to have good knowledge of how 'GWS' works as I need things set up/configured for multiple stores at a later date. The first site will be a bulk meat trading website and will need to have product attributes configured. Some features I need set up are as below:
Note: only products that are sold 'per KG' will be sold on the first site.
1. website quantity is to be set up to include number of cartons and a weight (KG)
2. price is per KG across the entire website (not global) in one currency (for now)
3. I need the 'add products' page (for meat items only) to be configured down to something much more simplistic - ie a simple description and with drop down boxes to include different forms of packaging/different codes for cut types etc
- the product list on the main website is to show a simple description (no pic), if you click on the description more details are to be available (with a pic)
4. I need the site configured to manage product quantities (ie what is remaining in stock)
5. I need shipping method set up so I can input rates manually for different weight ranges (eg <100KG, <400KG, 400KG+) between region to region.
6. I need payment method to be very simple - cheque, credit card (Paypal), on account.
7. I store products in multiple cool stores in different locations so need to keep track of products in each.
8. I would like every order, once confirmed, to send an auto-email to the cool store, and one to the freight company.
9. products are either frozen or chilled, this needs to show on the site
10. I need to be able to assign a sales person to each sale. All automated sales online are to have a default sales person.
11. I would like to have 2 logins established. 1 so my freight company can login and view all daily pickup requests, the other so my cool store can do the same. The cool store would need to be able to upload weights of orders.
12. all customers need to be approved by admin before being given access to the site - this is a trade approved person only site. When registering, they need to be able to give all company details etc.
13. I need different pricing structures set up for different types of customers. eg individual, wholesale 1, wholesale 2, wholesale 3.
14. I would like to configure the site at a later date to include product in/outwards scan capabilities - if possible? but need the above done first. This is to eliminate errors when picking orders.
I will be changing the design once all the initial work has been done but if you have any ideas, always keen to hear them.