Phase 2 of this project:
[url removed, login to view]
In phase 2, these are requirements:
1. Mobile Site - Adaptation of form and site also to mobile interface (using JQueary Mobile or any other way), and create automatic transwer to mobile site when entering from mobile device (m.domain.com...)
2. Links - Adding option in some fields in form for user to add a link, which will be represented as a link in output.
3. Waze - Creating duplicate of form and site in which Waze map API ([url removed, login to view]) is used instead of Google Maps API.
4. Stations on Map - Adding an option in site to see stations near me on a map (as markers), and choose a station through it's marker. I don't know if that is possible on Waze interface, but Should be fine on Google Maps.
5. Routes - Adding an option to create a route, consisting of a few stations (up to 10), and save the route to DB (a seperate simple form - route name, approximate length in time, approximate length in distance, stations in order). When a user chooses the route (another option in main page of site), stations are called one after the other according to their order, plus he can see route on map if he wants to (Again not sure if works on ).
6. Auto Route - Adding a "Fit me a route" option to main site, which in the same manner as "Fit me a station" creates a route for user. User chooses: starting point, number of stations, Max distance between each station, and all questions from "Fit me a station" option. User then gets a automatically created route answering his choices, which acts like route described in 5.
In section 5 end should be (Again not sure if works on Waze)