I need a mobile site done containing a simple form. This form asks for Email and Cell Phone on the first page (would be cool if I can easily hide certain fields for testing). Once the user fills the form, the data is stored into a local textfile on the server and passes the phone number to a 3rd party Iframe (not sure if that is a good solution mobile phones) containing the phone number as a parameter.
For example: User fills in email and phone number -> PHP script saves data to local text file and passes mobile number to the next page. This is an external page ([url removed, login to view])!
I already started with the page but need somebody who is able to finish it up. I will post the requirements below, thanks.
What should be done:
- Fix my template (cellphone fields side a side, probably a css issue)
- Finish up the php part to save email and phone number into a local txt file
- Probably you can rewrite some of my code to make it easier to manage
- Use jquery mobile framework
- Have to work on smartphones as well as on feature phones
I have attached a preview of my current work done in dreamweaver CS5. Hit me up if you have anymore questions.
Important: Bidder has to be located in the states to be able to test the page!