**PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME A PRE-WRITTEN BID, review the requirements carefully before writing your bid. **
We need to build a web portal (hosted on a Linux server) to manage RECRUITMENT, JOB ASSIGNMENT, and QUALITY FEEDBACK.
The below describes in details what functions are needed from each section. At a later stage we can supply you with screenshot of what is actually desired.
We will refer to the five sections of the portal as such:
- REGISTRATION PAGE
- USER HOME PAGE
- ADMINISTRATION PAGE
- FEEDBACK PAGE
- SUPER ADMIN PAGE
A- Registration page
- applicants should fill a public registration form and upload a CV (format and size limits will be applied)
B- User homepage
- This page is created when/if an admin accept the application.
- This page will hold all the jobs required of the applicant
- The job list as in fact links to videos hosted on the same server (~500mb each), as well as properties for each video that the Admin specifies.
Note: these links should only be usable if the user is authenticated.
- The applicant needs to upload small files when a job is finished
C- Admin Page:
An admin will use this page to:
- Browse registered users
- Filer them according to their registration details
- Delete users
- Accept users
- Assign jobs to users which consists of:
1) link (ln -s for example) videos already on the server to a users folder (so that it shows on his page).
2) add properties to the video (such as deadline, language, etc) that will show next to the job in the User's page.
- When a new job is assigned, user should get a notification email
D- Super admin page:
From the Master admin we need to be able to do database maintenance jobs:
- Delete users
- View jobs history
- Edit users profiles
- Export simple reports (User jobs between date X and date Y…)
- Track admin action history
E- Feedback page:
This page is used by a feedback admin to provide feedback for every user.
- He should access this page to:
1) upload the corrected file which should then show in the applicant's page
2) Fill a TRANSLATION REPORT which has three columns:
o ENGLISH SENTENCE
o WRONG TRANSLATION
o CORRECTED TRANSLATION
This form should support UNICODE/UTF8 since we work with some non-standard languages
These reports will also be browsable as a large table known as TRANSLATION BANK accessible by ALL users
1) after an admin assigns a job to an applicant, as soon as the applicant logs in, he should see a button that says "PLEASE CONFIRM RECEIVING THE JOB", and if this button is not pressed within 2 hours of the job posting, the admin should receive an email notification.
2) Please state the tools you plan to use, e.g. php, mysql, ajax? etc...
3) DETAILS PERTAINING TO FUNCTIONS, CODING, SYSTEM SECURITY, LAYOUT OF COMBOBOXES, TEXTFIELDS, REPORTS… WILL BE PROVIDED AFTER THE BID.
Regarding the "translation" mention in the description, please note that these will be written by the feedback admin (since the jobs are about translation), you just need to put 3 columns that can be filled by the feedbackadmin user.
Sorry for the confusion.