This new project is to create a Moodle block, named Campus.
1. The block should support Moodle 1.9.x or above version.
2. This block should ONLY be added to the front page (course id = 1) of Moodle. It should not be available in courses.
3. This block should contains 2 database modules at the same time, and either of them should NOT be allowed to removed. Only the block could be be removed or added.
4. Please refer to the details of these two databases from our website at ttp://[url removed, login to view]
5. One database is the Map Location. The database name should be called "locations_database". The block should display the "dbid = ..." somewhere. Field names are not allowed to change. Description can be changed. These fields are Buildings, Campus.
6. Another database is the Contact Numbers. The database name should be called "numbers_database". The block should display the "dbid = ..." somewhere. Field names are not allowed to change. Description can be changed. These fields are Precise and Contacts.
7. The two databases should contain our sample data. The data should be allowed to change, to add or remove.
8. After installation of the databases, the block should create a Campus block page within Moodle 1.9.x Administration > Blocks > Campus. This Campus Block page should display two values similar to the database id number (Please refer to our instruction here: [url removed, login to view]).
9. The above database id numbers should automatically amend the two numbers listed in our [url removed, login to view] file of our "mobile" folder. This means that the number box or text fields should have a default value after the Campus block is installed. This default value depends on the auto increment of the database id in the MySQL of Moodle. The values are automatically filled in. However, these two values can NOT be allowed to change manually.
10. The purpose of this project is to simplify the installation and avoid the users from going through all the eight chapters ([url removed, login to view]) by themselves.