We are looking develop a business intelligence website for internal purposes to provide for better insight into sales information.
You would develop:
1. End-user front end w/ user authentication. End users will use this to log in & view the reports. Each major section of data will have its own nav tab to organize the reports. It will have a simple dashboard with a few key reports up front. Each report should allow the end user to run time-based searches over the data & possibly change the display w/ drop down options.
2. Admin front end with user authentication. The admin front end will manage rights (roles) for users in the system that have designated access to different areas and functions w/in the website (ie which user will have access to view certain reports/charts/graphs). Administrator needs the ability to add, edit, delete users.
3. Email reports - Build the site so that a an email would be sent to a configurable set of recipients at configurable time intervals (ie. daily, weekly, monthly). The recipient would simply be sent a link. The recipient would click on the link which would take them to the secure web portal so they can view the report online. The web portal would require them to login to view the report. The system will need to enable the administrator to designate which user will receive which report link. Email frequencies must be editable by the administrator.
4. Each online report would need to be viewable online as well as downloadable in PDF format.
5. For each analytic report, we will tell you the fields used, the calculation used (if any), and the desired display (line graph, bar graph etc).
6. Passwords - Passwords for administrators and end users must be at least 8 characters with at least one capital, and 1 number. User names will be their email address.
7. The SQL database will be pre-populated with data. We will provide you with a database schema. You will develop against the live database.
8. You must use the SpagoBI as the business intelligence software engine which creates/displays the reports. It is open source.
9. Must sign NDA & business associates agreement as you would be working with regulated data. After being selected as the developer, you must sign the docs before the escrow is funded. Otherwise we reserve the right to cancel the project without liability.
10. You must have sufficient web design & graphics skills so that the website looks professional along with the reports.
You must have good experience w/ business intelligence, data analyics & graphic applications. Please let us know how much experience you have with SpagoBI.
To be considered, you must send some examples of your work with email and authentication capabilities. Nothing confidential please.
You must speak English well that is easily understandable. The project must be finished within 20 days of selection of developer. We will own rights to all code developed.
Upon selecting developer, we will fund escrow 100%.
40% released upon development and approval by us of the end user portion of the website w/ web graphics & authentication, & the admin website which includes administrative authentication, user management, online report management and email report management with secure web portal. 1 report (with online viewing + PDF download capabilities) needs to be delivered here so we can see & test the system working w/ a single report.
60% released upon development and approval by us of the remaining 34 reports with online viewing + PDF download capabilities.
To weed out Spammers, you MUST include in your subject the following or you will not be considered:
"I Love Chocolate"
Note that we are looking for a developer with SpagoBI experience. Please let us know your SpagoBI software experience and any business intelligence projects you have completed.
58 freelancers are bidding on average $2406 for this job
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks