I need a php Application where the workstations can access the server through the web to read the images located on the server.
• The application will be installed on the server where the images are located.
• The images are located under the following path:
Systemroot\MAK2001\Archives\Incoming\SEDDMMYYYY\NNN\CCC\[url removed, login to view]
The red part is dynamic and change daily.
• In Archives folder, there are two folders “Incoming” and “Outgoing”
• In Incoming or Outgoing folders we have the same hierarchy.
• SEDDMMYYYY: Ex: SE10062011, SE31122011 This field will be changed daily depending on the Date.
• NNN: number composed from three digits (Format “000”) Ex: 001, 999
• CCC: name composed from three letters (LLL, SSS, DDD…)
• [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view]: The name of the image: Ex: 123456F and 123456R, 000111F and 000111R
• In each folder there are 2 images that belong for one document. Each document has a rear and front images. F stands for Front and R for Rear.
• In the browser, every pair of images (R and F) should be displayed on one screen.
• A navigator should be available to navigate from document to another in the same folder.
Please find attached the hierarchy for the path:
In brief, the workstation will connect to the server via web (the workstation and the server are connected via intranet). The workstation can enter to a specific date (SEMMDDYYYY) then choose one of the listed folders (NNN), then choose another folder (CCC) and then the images will be displayed each pair together (XXXXXXF with XXXXXXG on one page) and the user can navigate from a page to another using the navigators.