I have a custom store I'm wanting to put together quickly.
See attachment too in addition to the outline topics below:
1. Written in standard HTML, or code that can be supported by us without the need to make a large investment in software
2. We would like control of the code so that we can perform updates as needed
3. Code should be portable – we may want to host it in-house on a NAS appliance
4. Website will be a ecommerce site with customer logo
5. Customer may want to ability to organize items into categories (such as “shirts”, “coats”, “pants”) This should be a topic of discussion with the customer as they mentioned it but not sure it’s a necessity.
6. Items should be capable of offering meta selections (pictures, size, color, price, patch options, embroidered names/titles, etc)
7. Shopping basket (add, remove, price totals)
8. Applicable shipping costs & taxes calculated on shopping cart
9. Customer needs to validate the order with a ROUTING CODE before the order can be placed. Customer will provide a flat-file (or other) database which will be of a format that can be parsed for verification. Customer can update this information on a regular basis
10. Final order will require mandatory fields to be filled in (name, routing code, ship-to, bill-to, etc). These fields will be populated via database record upon login, as well as manually updated in realtime
11. Customer database will provide login validation via a dual keyed database. An office location will be used as the username, while a unique password will identify the individual user (one username can have multiple passwords)
12. Users must be able to generate a lost/forgotten password automatically and have it immediately emailed to them
13. The user should be able to change their password once logged in
14. The customer database must be searchable by username, email address, routing codes, etc
15. The database should include username, encrypted password, routing code, default ship-to and bill-to address, contact phone number and email address.
16. The ecommerce site should be access controlled at all times and automated logout via inactivity timers.
17. Users should be able to login and see a history of past orders placed.