I have a log-in area for our clients that consists of a straight-forward HTML form (with around 50 fields and checkboxes). This form also allows our clients to upload a file for my staff to process.
Currently, the way it works is as follows:
1. We register the clients manually (--this is OK).
2. The client logs in with their given passwords (--this is OK).
3. The client fills out service form (as mentioned before) and uploads a file for us to process (--we want to update user-friendliness).
4. When they submit, this sends us an email with the information and their file attached (--we want to update this).
5. When we are finished processing the file, we need to manually email the client with their results and their new finished, processed file (--we want to update this).
This entire application also has a VERY simplistic admin area that only lets us edit very basic info, like passwords/emails for accounts (--we want to update this).
We would like a freelancer to help us implement the following updates:
1. Recreating parts of the HTML form with better user-friendliness in mind, since my clients are getting confused with it.
2. Instead of having the application simply email us the uploaded file, we would also like the file saved to our database under our client's account, and queued in a section of our admin panel for our staff to download.
3. Instead of having to email our client the processed files, we would like to upload the finished files from our admin panel.
4. In connection to #3, once we upload the client's processed file into the system, we would like the clinet to see these files and download them from their client-area.
The CSS for the client-area can stay the same, but we want the admin area to have a cleaner look, so some CSS work will be required there.
This application already exists, we only wish to make the updates described above. I can show you a drawing of what I require and some screenshots of the current application. Details in PM.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $198 for this job
Dear Hiring Manager, I'm a expert in website design. I believe my skills would be ideal for your project. I'm ready to your work and guarantee complete it well in five days. Can I start? Regards, do-nhuan
Hello, I am very interested in doing this project for you. I have experience with PHP and MySQL, and can add all the features you are describing. Best Regards, Austin H. Nomad Graphix