1) Import odds data from files stored in a directory and update data into 2 different tables: MATCH (1 entry) and ODDS (1 entry per second). See below for description + examples.
2) After import of a file successfully, move the file to the "old" folder.
3) input to the script are: a) directory to import. Assuming an "old" subfolder exist in that folder
4) Result by your work is 2 files, a) The import script, b) A launch screen with directory to import (default this) and a button.
5) During import, display one line per imported file e.g. "************"
6) The import file contains basic information at the top (MATCH) and one line per player per second (ODDS).
Request demofile and google docs with import information