1) Import odds data from files stored in a directory and update data into 2 different tables: MATCH (1 entry) and ODDS (1 entry per second). See below for description + examples.
2) After import of a file successfully, move the file to the "old" folder.
3) input to the script are: a) directory to import. Assuming an "old" subfolder exist in that folder
4) Result by your work is 2 files, a) The import script, b) A launch screen with directory to import (default this) and a button.
5) During import, display one line per imported file e.g. "************"
6) The import file contains basic information at the top (MATCH) and one line per player per second (ODDS).
Request demofile and google docs with import information
10 freelancers are bidding on average $114 for this job
We have an experience of asp.net and php and different framework like joomla,Drupal and wordprees in many [url removed, login to view] are working full [url removed, login to view] also developed mobile apps for our [url removed, login to view] we are looking for an opp More