I am a professional in investment management and I am looking for a web developer to build a portfolio management application (web based) that will integrate with a CMS based website. You should be an investor in shares/bonds and hence understand basic concepts like return calculation, indices, terminology although guidance will be provided.
The portfolio management applications should have a front end system that allows the clients* to
0. Sign up and Create a mock portfolio of assets (shares and bonds) to track performance
1. Order the purchase or sale of stocks and/or bonds (allowing for charges)
2. View current value of assets held and performance based on purchase prices, commissions and current prices.
3. Review past performance of any stock or bonds, combinations or market indices.
4. Automatically credit dividends or interest income to each share/bond and adjust returns accordingly.
5. Provide a connection to the live market feed from the stock/bond exchange.
6. Client should be able to select their preferred (default) stock/bond broker(s) on account opening and indicate if they are already registered.
7. Client should also be able to track their cash holding with each broker.
8 Sign up with active purchase/sales may require client to upload some documents hence the system should allow the client to upload scans or email documents to the systems.
The system should include a back end that allows the support/back-office staff to
0. Process client sign ups including processing of documents submitted by clients (photos, KYC identification, etc)
1. Process all customer orders to different brokers via automatic generation of broker orders via a maker/checker process
2. Perform necessary customer accounting for all transactions including cash in/out of each broker.
3. Perform accounting for transactions with brokers.
4. Performing accounting for commissions/revenue due to the company running this service.
5. Perform staff payment accounting for sales and support staff.
6. Automatically route all corporate announcements to both clients and staff members and upload these to the website archived by date and relevant institution.
For a better understanding please check out <a href="[url removed, login to view]"> Interactive investor</a> and create a portfolio or any other share/bond dealing websites in UK/US.
I am open to suggestions on other programming languages but my main priority is on it being open source, highly scalable and multi-platform. I am also open to suggestions for combining open source ERPs, workflow facilities and CMS' to reduce the time to activation. Detailed process information will be provided once technical capability is understood.
*Clients should each be able to create multiple portfolio's each with independent statistics and reporting ability. Clients should be able to create portfolios of portfolios as well. The idea is to allow managers of funds to use this tool to track performance for the clients.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $1018 for this job
Hi, we are a Branding Agency and we'll provide a unique web solution that will communicate your vision, please check the link in your inbox to visit our portfolio.