1. I have 24 domain names that need to get linked to a current database of a running WP site
2. The 24 domains will be run by WP as independent websites
3. Each domain name (Site) will keep the same theme and category structure designed in the origional site, including all the plug-ins installed
4. Each domain name (Site) will have different page content, which is not shared by the rest of the sites
5. Each domain name (Site) will share the same database used currently by the origional site.
6. Each domain name (Site) should have a separate WP admin panel to manage its pages content
7. All domain names (Sites) will show the same exact posts carried in the current database of the origional database.
8. Adding, editing or deleting a post in the admin panel should be completed in two ways:
- Exclusively: That means adding, editing or deleting a post will be reflected only in one site specified by the admin
- Universally: That means adding, editing or deleting a post will be reflected across all 25 sites.