I'm looking for a script that kind of works like a forum.
This script is going to be used for a site where people can comment and discuss articles posted on other sites like [url removed, login to view] and similar sites.
A user posts for example this article (URL): [url removed, login to view]
The script should then grab the title(<title>TITLE</title>) from the URL, it should also make a small screenshot (if it's possible)
of the URL and the user should be able to change the title if he wants to and also add a description.
The script must check if the URL have already been posted, if it have been posted it will deny the user to post the URL and show the user
a link to the already posted article.
The comments should work like a forum where users can post comments and also quote and reply to comments.
I also want a "tumbs-up" and "tumbs-down"-function for all comments. (Max one upvote or downvote per user on a comment)
* The registration form
Users should be able to register/login with Gmail, Facebook connect, Twitter API, OpenID API and Disqus.com.
They must also be able to register directly on my site without these services.
Captcha is a must on the registration form.
I also want the users to confirm their emails.
* The frontpage
On the frontpage I need a section with the 10 most commented articles of the last 10 days.
Also I would like the 10 newest articles to be displayed aswell.
* Search-function to search for words in the titles.
* Logged in users should be able to do "Thumbs up" and "Thumbs down" at the comments and the stats should be displayed at the site of the comment.
(Only 1 thumbup or thumbdown per comment per user)
* A quote-function is a must since it should work like a forum.
* Profile-pages for each member where you can see the persons last posts, postcount, thumbs up and thumbs down stats.
* The users would need to be able to change their pass, avatars and emails, so some kind of options-page or something would be good.
* A forgot-password-function
* A very short captcha must be entered to be able to post a comment or article, maybe like 3 digits or something like that.
* The script must check for dubbleposts, so the users dont post the same comment multiple times by clicking the "post-button" multiple times.
More features might be added later, I will pay for all extra features of course.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $347 for this job
Hello,We are Forum script / php / mysql [url removed, login to view] to create a forum script and customize according to your [url removed, login to view] check pmb for [url removed, login to view]
We at Toolkit Solutions read and understand your needs. Our programmers are ready to deliver your solution. Hire Toolkit Solutions and we fix your needs in no time.