I'm looking for a script that kind of works like a forum.
This script is going to be used for a site where people can comment and discuss articles posted on other sites like [url removed, login to view] and similar sites.
A user posts for example this article (URL): [url removed, login to view]
The script should then grab the title(<title>TITLE</title>) from the URL, it should also make a small screenshot (if it's possible)
of the URL and the user should be able to change the title if he wants to and also add a description.
The script must check if the URL have already been posted, if it have been posted it will deny the user to post the URL and show the user
a link to the already posted article.
The comments should work like a forum where users can post comments and also quote and reply to comments.
I also want a "tumbs-up" and "tumbs-down"-function for all comments. (Max one upvote or downvote per user on a comment)
* The registration form
Users should be able to register/login with Gmail, Facebook connect, Twitter API, OpenID API and Disqus.com.
They must also be able to register directly on my site without these services.
Captcha is a must on the registration form.
I also want the users to confirm their emails.
* The frontpage
On the frontpage I need a section with the 10 most commented articles of the last 10 days.
Also I would like the 10 newest articles to be displayed aswell.
* Search-function to search for words in the titles.
* Logged in users should be able to do "Thumbs up" and "Thumbs down" at the comments and the stats should be displayed at the site of the comment.
(Only 1 thumbup or thumbdown per comment per user)
* A quote-function is a must since it should work like a forum.
* Profile-pages for each member where you can see the persons last posts, postcount, thumbs up and thumbs down stats.
* The users would need to be able to change their pass, avatars and emails, so some kind of options-page or something would be good.
* A forgot-password-function
* A very short captcha must be entered to be able to post a comment or article, maybe like 3 digits or something like that.
* The script must check for dubbleposts, so the users dont post the same comment multiple times by clicking the "post-button" multiple times.
More features might be added later, I will pay for all extra features of course.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $347 for this job
Hello,We are Forum script / php / mysql expert.Ready to create a forum script and customize according to your requirement.Please check pmb for portfolio.Thanks
We at Toolkit Solutions read and understand your needs. Our programmers are ready to deliver your solution. Hire Toolkit Solutions and we fix your needs in no time.