We want to use [url removed, login to view] which is an open source php/mySql shopping cart.
Our goods are stored in a warehouse which is managed by another company. We need to email to them each day a .csv file which contains the order made on the shop, with the customer details and products ordered.
Development Work Required:
We require a tool to build the CSV file from a MySQL database, email it to the fulfilment warehouse and update the MySQL record to show the order has been sent to the warehouse.
This application can either be a Opencart Extension (so integrated with the cart) or a separate app which can run as a service on a IIS/Windows server.
1. Select DB tables/fields for inclusion in export
2. Be able to apply a filter to any field (using equals, if, and, or configurations)
3. Be able to define the CSV Colum header name and order for export, so map the MySQL field (this is to enable the CSV file to be imported in to the warehouse ordering system, the Colum headers need to match their defined fields)
4. Be able to add a column header and set/fix the data in each record (we need to be able to seed each record with a code which identifies the order is from us)
5. Be able to select which MySQL field is updated to show the export has been done, and what it updates with.
6. Login in to an IMAP server to send email with CSV file attached.
7. Set the email address to send to, with CC & BCC, and define the CSV file naming conventions.
8. Set the From email address and email subject/body message
9. Set the frequency of the export and send (daily, weekly or number of hours)
10. If the process fails: Send export failed email with audit log attached
11. Run an txt file audit log for each step of the process
12. Run automatically as a service/routine