We need a quick fix by an experienced php coder.
The problem is this:
1. We are an insurance company;
2. Debit orders (bank account amount deductions) are processed through our clients' bank accounts every month as payments towards their insurance premiums;
3. A daily cron inserts the transactions from our agent's portal into our database but we have noticed that some transactions were not loaded during September;
4. We need an experienced PHP Coder to work with us and see which transactions were not loaded and why;
5. We also need to check why the solution that is in place to ensure that all (and not only some) transactions are loaded from our agent's portal to our database did not fix the issue. We do have a cron to check / compare the two but there seems to be a bug as we were informed by the script that all transactions were loaded but from what we see it is not the case;
6. A new feature we want implemented is to store the transaction number from the agent's portal in our database and then prevent the same transaction being inserted into our database or if it is not inserted when the cron runs, to insert it with a later cron. This we think will solve the problem and will work much better than the script currently preventing / enabling this.
We want to work with an experienced coder who can work with us via Skype and who has excellent command of the English language. We would also want the coder to be available for future php / mysql work as and when needed for which we will place projects here. If you are not available to start right now and work with us till completion then please do not bid.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $140 for this job
Hi, I have been working with website development since last last 4 years or so. Some concerns shared with you. Waiting for a response from your side..!! Thanks, Daansh