I need someone to code the back end php and the html for a college event managing web application. I should say, this project requires no designing. I will get a separate web designer to go through and make it look pretty. This just needs to work. I can be repulsively ugly when you're done and I will be perfectly happy. Here are the basics:
1. A welcome page containing a username/password sign in field (upper right corner) and a field to enter an email address (center) if you don't have an account. Once the address is approved by an admin, sends an email with login info.
2. 3 main pages, accessible from a navigation bar at the top: What's Happening, Groups, and Frats
What's Happening and Frats pages need to simply display the events that people have posted (with a drop down menu for sorting by time)
Groups shows a list of different campus groups that can post events
2. An account system. Each person has a unique profile which stores which events they are attending/attended. The way you create an account is through an invite system. Accounts can invite email addresses to join which will take them to an account creation page indicating they list their first and last name and a password.
3. The ability to post events. A post an event button should be in the header on every page. Takes the user to a foem with "Event name" "Date" and "Time"
4. The ability to 'follow' groups or people. There will be a follow button next to each group/person and gives an alert on the right hand side of the What's happening page when they post an event.
[url removed, login to view] can be used as a loose reference
As well as the attached file that I made