This is Part 1 of a series of Jobs to implement the following:
Implement a Task or Issue tracker website using PHP/Ajax/MySQL
Using a single main database, create several tables that will allow a task (also called an issue or ticket or or log or journal) to be tracked thru the lifetime of the ticket until is closed.
A user (base on permissions) can:
1. Create a ticket (status = new)
2. Edit or add text to the ticket (modify)
3. Remove a ticket (DELETE)
4. Change status on a ticket(task) (On-Hold, In progress, etc)
5. View specific tickets (tasks) of a specific project or all tickets (tasks).
Use Thin-Admin as dashboard.
Ajax for updating
1. single folder with all files to be placed in WAMP server
2. SQL database in single .sql format
I will import the sql dtabase file into my MySQL WAMP server
I will place the WAMP folder with all the PHP files in the WWW folder of WAMP for viewing
I will test the logic as a user by creating a task, editing the task, deleting the task, and other.
PROJECT RULES: I'M A SERIOUS EMPLOYER!!!!
1. ONLY SERIOUS BIDDERS!
2. Due in 5 working days.
3. I NEED DAILY REPORTS ON PROGRESS of this project!
4. IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FEEDBACK DON'T BOTHER, unless you can prove to me you can accomplish this work!
5. ALL MONEY TRANSACTIONS ARE UNDER [url removed, login to view] - no exceptions
E-mail me for questions.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $285 for this job
Sir, I am very good at your requirement. Ready to start immediately. Trust and try once it will never go waste. Awaiting to hear back soonest. Thank you