We are a computer company, we wish to use the online catalog Icecat: publisher of product information via global open catalog to search a specific product and download all images and specifications on to a local mysql database. Using this data we want to be able to generate a quote/offer for our clients. As we sell all IT related items, the pdf reports generated must be flexible, so its paramount we be able to adjust the reports ourselves. A CMS can be used if it simplifies editing the reports, but keeping within the requirements.
• Web Application to be made using php and mysql.
• Icecat knowledge is a must, registration is free if you need information.
• We have our own LAMP webserver, so we must be able to install the app ourselves.
• Web app will be on a locale network, but a login screen is needed.
• We sell all products related to IT, so the app must be able to store basically any data that can be downloaded from [url removed, login to view]
with the addition of a price field for our use.
• All pdf reports must be flexible and editable, We want to make our own changes as needed adding static text, moving fields, add headers and update
or make new reports.
• Seeing as it will be a quote, a minimum of client information is also to be stored.