I am looking for a human resource management web application.
Currently, the process is manual.
Heres a list of functions that should be performed by the system.
1> Maintain employee records
2> Employee self service (employees should be able to update their info)
3> User levels
4> Leave management
- Allocate leave for an year
- Employees can apply for leave
- HR managers can approve/reject leave applications
- Employees can view their leave applications status
- For every single day, the employees can punch in time and punch out time.
- The time should not be editable, it should be got from the system its running on.
- If they are out of the office for some official work, the system should provide an option to regularize attendance (the user fills a forms and submits which can be approved/rejected by HR)
- HR managers should be able to generate weekly, monthly, yearly reports of attendance, leaves taken, remaining leaves etc (pdf format)
- Employees should be able to generate reports to check their attendance / leaves.
7> Pay Grade
- HR manager can set pay grade for every employee.
- Depending on the pay grade, the employee fills up CTC (cost to the company). The application should make sure, the value of CTC doesnt exceed 60% of his/her pay.
- Employee needs to travel for official work. In this case, the employee can fill a travel request form. This request can again be approved/ rejected by HR. If approved, the attendance for that period, should be marked present. The employee can view his travel request status.
The preferred platform is PHP/MySQL.
Customizing an open source application is preferred.