Version 1 -------
- Via the Tool homepage we can create a "New Job" that will take us to the "New Job Screen" and allow us to cut and paste hundreds of keywords into a text box (No Limit)
- Allow us to name the Job ("Job Name" field) so that it can be stored and reviewed later.
- Grab/Scrape the Inanchor: results from Google for each keyword.
- Throttle and randomize the google requests to be between 1-3 seconds each.
- Store the results in a database
- Run the job in the background (Show the status as In Progress until complete)
- Provide a link for us to download the results into an xls or csv file once complete.
- List all of the past jobs (In Progress and Complete) on the tool homepage so that statuses can be checked and the completed reports can be [url removed, login to view] should be sorted by "Last Updated" with the most recent jobs on top.
Here is an example tool that we had created in the past. [url removed, login to view]
It is no longer working due to issues with Google, but will show you how we want this tool built.