WANT TO BE PART OF A WELL PAID DYNAMIC VIRTUAL TEAM?
Work from home and get paid top contractor rates! We are looking to procure a permanent virtual team of online professionals. We are looking for real people only who are happy to have their photo and bio promoted on our company website.
WARNING: You will need to send us verifiable credentials (photocopies of your qualifications) with contact names and numbers of your references. If you don't have these - do not apply! If you do apply and we find your credentials to be fake, we will post our findings through all available online social channels and you will find it very difficult to get any work. So basically, don't waste our time and we won't blow your cover, ok?
REWARDS: However, if you are a legitimate professional looking for a great lifestyle and top pay rates. If you have the skills and portfolio and can prove your credentials - you will be welcomed as a valued member of the team, rewarded with great pay rates, and a strong foot hold into the Australian IT marketplace and will take part in lots of high profile ongoing work.
Qualifications/ experience sought:
(Remember: In addition to below, you need to agree to provide your photo and bio for our website)
* Recent graduates: With university degrees (>3 years) in any online/IT/web related discipline
* Strong Programmers/ Software Engineers in either PHP or .NET (Linux, Apache, MySQL, SQL, Microsoft)
* Very strong Flash ActionScript Programmers (AS3)
* eLearning professionals (instructional designers) proficient in eLearning tools (Captivate, Articulate, Moodle etc)
* Strong graphic designers (portfolio required) with ability to convert your designs and optimise for online use
* True experts in any of the main CMS (Joomla/ Drupal, Moodle etc) and eCommerce OS solutions
* Mobile apps developers (iPhone, iPad, Android)
* 3D artists (Max, Maya etc) able to create great 3D designs and optimise them for use online
AUSTRALIAN BASED TEAM
We are also seeking Australian based staff with any of the above skills to work on-site with some of Australia's largest organisations and well known brands.
UPDATE: We have had a massive response to this ad and are busy collating all applications. We will be contacting suitable candidates soon. Thanks to all who have applied. Keep them coming.
NOTE: This job ad is closing soon (19th of August 2011). After this date we will begin selecting our team members. Our immediate need is for Instructional Designers/Developers who are very strong in Adobe Captivate and/or Articulate - with Moodle.
PS: If you send us a copy of your Resume with a photo you have a much better chance of success as it will show you are paying attention to what we are asking.
74 freelancers are bidding on average $5816 for this job
Hi, I am a Drupal Expert, I am very professional in all Drupal aspects including Module Development, Theme Development and Full Site Development and Modules Integration Please see my private message, Thanks
I have 14 Years of experience in Software development Windows and Web. Expert in Sql Server and .NET. Microsoft Certified as MCP, MCTS, MCPD, MCT. Please contact me to clarify all details