Oypo is a Dutch company that provies printing and shipping of photographs to photographers.
You make your pictures available for sale through them, and for a fixed fee the will sell the pictures to customers.
They provide 2 ways of 'integrating' their services into ones webpage:
1. Loading a gallery they create into an iframe
2. Using your own gallery, creating some sale elements ('add to cart'-button etc) using a asp script from their server.
My website is running Joomla [url removed, login to view] and as a gallery I am using JoomGallery 1.5.5 RC1
I managed to get their sales buttons into the gallery by hardcoding some stuff in the Joomgallery code, but this is bound to go wrong probably even at the first update of JoomGallery.
Therefor I'd like to have a plugin for JoomGallery which can accomplish this.
What I need is basically this:
- For category views earch pictures should show a "add to cart" button.
- For detail view there should also be an "add to cart" button
These buttons have to called using an asp/java script, see the attached [url removed, login to view] file for a detailed explanation of the script and which parameters it needs.
- For each JoomGallery category I should be able to configure the following parameters relating to the Oypo script:
- FullSize jpeg files locations (in the form of [url removed, login to view])
- Oypo Profile ID
4 freelancers are bidding on average $195 for this job
Our group consists of 3 [url removed, login to view] of them is employed in a MNC since last [url removed, login to view] 2 are working in a PHP company as a web developer. we developed some websites under this PHP [url removed, login to view] we have confidence and More