Would like to get a PHP or .Net Developer who has worked on Transportation Applications before. If you have 0 experience with Transportation Systems and are not familiar with the terms (Shipment Schedule, Production Schedule, Track & Trace) please do not apply.
See the attached Flow image.
3 User Levels
1. Supplier (GT Steel Div): Controls Production Schedule
2. Logistics Partner: Coordinator between Supplier, customer & Transporter. Plans Pickup Schedule & Monitors Delivery and Pickups, notifying customer & Suppliers for any Delays
3. Transportation Company: Handles the actual Transportation of the product. Has GPS in Trucks, responds to a call to schedule Trucks for planned pickups
FUNCTION REQUIREMENTS: OPEN GT STEEL DATABASE V.4.1.1 & Shipment Management System Flow image....
1. Save February [url removed, login to view] in same folder with database
2. Open File February Shipments (This file contains the shipping demand shown in the flow diagram)
3. This demand is imported into the database by selecting the Proceed form... & import
4. When you click on Generate it Generates a shipment schedule based on Customer Expected delivery times, Drive Time, Customer Open Time, Loading & Unloading time & Return Trip (All found in Tbl: Customer)
In this file 1 order = 1 Trip or will need 1 Truck
- Columns: - Customer: is the customer whom the order will be going to
- Sch Date: Is the Date the shipment is scheduled to leave the Plant for delivery to Customer.
Date is imported as "yymmdd" this would need to be converted to "ddmmyy" This date also gives us the filter for the 5Day period
- APPT TIME: This is the Time the shipment is scheduled to leave the Plant for delivery to Customer THIS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR WEB APPLICATION) WE WILL NEED TO PROVIDE FOR THEM THIS DATE BASED ON CALCULATIONS.
DriveTime: This is the time in Minutes it takes to Drive From the Plant to the Customer (In DailyOrders "Customer") and back to the Plant round trip
TruckType: This is the Type of Truck available. 2 types: Single and Team. Single can only drive for 4200Minutes/5Days and Team only 6600Minutes/5Days. We're using 5 days because max time a driver can be out on the road is 5 days
- Orders are imported into the database every Friday and time updated through out the week
- Each customer order means 1 full Truck
- # of trucks needed is not known until orders come in
- If a truck is sequenced by order and by type so a truck is availlable imediately the DriveTime has expired
Develop a Web Application that allows us to import the DailyOrders and lets us know how many trucks will be needed per day for a 5 day period and of those trucks needed which ones will deliver which Customer order.
1. Adjustable Ghant chart showing the CustomerName and Which Truck and Type of Truck will deliver the shipment Example February [url removed, login to view]
2. A Delivery Schedule by Truck and Type of Truck (This will act as a Job card for the driver so he knows his duty for the next 5 days)
3. A form showing when a Truck will be available next based on Orders it's scheduled to run. Form should be sorted by first available
4. Ability to manage Abnormal conditions like Truck damaged & need to send other Truck
- PICKUP SCHEDULE FOR TRANSPORTATION COMPANY
- ABNORMAL MANAGEMENT SCREEN (To view and Adjust Schedule as day progresses)
- VIEW MORE DETAILS ON THE FLOW CHART
[[[[[ To view details of how the Generate Schedule Runs please View the Code & ask any questions you may have. Calculations will be explained in Requirements document. ]]]]]]]]
I will reply based on Transportation Systems Experience and Complex calculations Experience. Please send samples
If you can quickly put together a sample web page it will be an added plus.