PLEASE LIST PREVIOUS eCOMMERCE WORK YOU HAVE COMPLETED WITH EACH BID.
We are looking for someone to help putting a site together according to our need and design. It will be a big plus if you have worked with Acctivate database before, as this project is entirely based around it.
We do not need the products uploaded.
Upon completion of project my company will own all copyright and intellectual rights to finished project.
We will provide all graphic design needs in PSD format.
The scope of this project includes but is not limited to:
1. Allow customer to login and see their designated product prices pulled from ACCtivate! SQL database. If it's just site visitors they will see retail prices.
2. Allow customer to put together a wholesale order (shopping cart) and send it over to their designated sales rep, also the function for customers to create "favorite order list" like the one on newegg.com.
3. Clients will also be able to check their account information such as balances, invoice, order history etc through Acctivate customer self service module that’s hosted within our server.
4. Allow customers to browse products by platform, by product type, and by brand.
5. News / Announcement - We'll need to be able to enter news / announcement to publish it on the site.
6. Newsletter sign up - We want visitors to be able to add their email address to the site.
In short summary it's basically an e-commerce site that pulls prices from our database for special customers that was setup from back end.
29 freelancers are bidding on average $1191 for this job
We are confident that we can provide you with the solution that you require. Please take a look at the PMB to know more about our offerings. Thanks. Krish Neil. CodeClouds Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Greetings from Elecom [url removed, login to view] have very good experience in developing many ecommerce sites and we are working in the web domain for more than 14 [url removed, login to view] check your PMB for all the details.