We require an iPad app to be developed that will enable users to customise a vehicle of their choice through the addition or removal of accessories to the vehicle (visually or in a list format), and send a quote of the vehicle with all the chosen specifications to a nominated email address.
The customised vehicles will be created using a gallery of 2D images, not 3D renders.
PLEASE NOTE: this app needs to be developed in a manner that will enable regular updates to be made to existing vehicles accessories, and additional vehicles to be added to the virtual showroom
See attached for detailed project requirements.
Please only bid for this project if you can supply us with previous examples of iPad applications that you have developed.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have or provide further information once credentials have been established.
- We will provide wireframes and outlines of the application requirements, however you will be required to view these and propose improvements to the application. As the chosen developer you will be responsible for all aspects of development.
- The application must be developed for iPad and will be required to be functional in both landscape and portrait views.
- The timeline for the project will be confirmed, however it is anticipated that you will have 60 business days to complete this.
- Regular project updates will be required. We require a status report every 3 business days, however adhoc updates my be necessary.
- The project must include a beta stage where a fully functional app is provided to client. You will be required to make changes to the app based on feedback from client. It is anticipated that 3 rounds of adjustments will be necessary prior to the app being approved.
- We will be responsible for posting the application to the iTunes App Store. The project will be considered complete when the application passes QA and is ready to go live.
- At the end of the project, the complete development source code and source graphics files must be handed over to client.