We would like to update a modified OS Commerce site and the original programmer is just too busy with other projects to continue - but he will be available to answer questions.
I will provide a detailed spec of changes, a link to the site, and ftp access to look at files if you have time to work on this project and are truly qualified, with at least 5 completed OS Commerce projects on GAF - all 10s. DO NOT CONTACT ME DIRECTLY AS THIS IS IN VIOLATION OF GAF RULES.
1. Make mirror of site so we can modify.
2. Adjust a custom admin area where products can be uploaded and sales can be tracked - this includes uploading products with attributes and flat shipping pricing.
3. Adjust product and "store" pages - we use multivendor shipping (MVS) and each vendor has their own profile page.
4. Allow each vendor to automatically contribute to a WordPress blog via the custom admin area.
5. Adjust 10-15 small language/data display issues.
6. Fix various admin bugs
Some of the contributions installed are product attributes, MVS, more pictures, SEO, and so forth. There is a shipping contribution that adjusts GEO Zones which we may have to install, and I think the SEO contribution needs a little help.